To foster a community for youth and their families to experience and share the love of God
- We believe in a fundamentally invitational and welcoming community, one that does not discriminate against any individual on any basis.
- We believe in the good news. We believe that the way of Jesus Christ offers us a life that is abundant and everlasting.
- We believe that we are charged with the task of serving others and sharing the great love of God.
Our Guiding Questions
Our ministry stays intentional by following these three guiding questions:
- What do our kids need to know?
- Who do our kids need to become?
- What must our kids do?
There are many many ways that one can take part in GFC Youth! You do not need to be young. You do not need to be “cool.” You do not need to be a Bible scholar. You do not need to be the silliest at games. All you need to do is have a heart for God and a care for our youth. There are numerous ways to get involved with our kids from driving, chaperoning big events, offering to host events, serving with or on our mission trips, volunteering at weekly evening gatherings, one on one mentoring, teaching Sunday School and more! If you are interested in helping with youth group, then there is no role too small. Every hand, head, and heart lended matters! Interested persons should reach out to Rev. Megan Cullip.
Important Note: Permission & Medical Release Forms must be completed prior to participation in youth activities.