How to Join
We want everyone to be involved in the life of Green’s Farms Church, member or friend! If, however, you’ve been thinking about making a commitment to our church family, we invite you to consider membership.
Becoming a member consists of a simple two-step process:
Step One – 11:00-11:45 AM, Church Parlor: Newcomers gather right after worship to meet one another, share their stories and learn about the history of GFC. The event is hosted by Senior Minister, Jeffrey Rider , church members and clergy. There is no obligation to join and childcare is always available.
Step Two – 11:00-12:30 PM, Church Parlor: In this session, we look to the future. By exploring questions like, How can I get involved? and What do I have to offer?, we help newcomers connect with the life of the church. A light brunch is included.
Those who have completed these steps can then join on a designated Sunday during the worship service. A special reception follows in the Social Hall.
If you are interested in learning more about joining Green’s Farms Church, please contact Rev. Jeffrey Rider or call our church office at (203) 227-2728.
A Special Welcome to our New Members, Winter 2015:
- Sarah & Keith Baker (Sophie & Sam)
- Cameron Synder & Ed Castillo (Ruby, Blythe & Cruz)
- Nicholas Eisenberger
- Georgia Rojas (Matt & Emma)
- Alison & Stephen Schwartz (Caitlyn & Olivia)
- Deborah Shea
- Eileen & Travis Test (Natalie & Harrison)
New Members, Fall 2014:
- Erica & Peter Bryniczka (Jake)
- Joy & Philip Hood (Amelia & Mason)
- Shawn & Richard Hood (Logan)
- Peter Jennings
- Angeline Kringel
- Anne & Chris Lawton (Johanna)
- Carol Quinn & David Mayo (Alex)
- Lynn Scalfani
- Ann Stewart
- Heather & Ben Talbott (Jackson, Addie & Liv)